Thursday, August 02, 2007

Olympus E-410 review posted

I finally finished my review of the Olympus E-410. It's a digital SLR I really wanted to love, but it was the images that hurt the camera, and how long it took to tweak them to make them presentable. I'm concerned that the E-510 will have the same problem; but it has more to offer, with image stabilization and more prosumer features. I really don't like having to make as complex a recommendation as I did, but I can't control what the camera does, I can only comment on it. I actually do still recommend the camera to folks who really need a small SLR, but they need to know how to tweak photos and camera settings to make the best use of it. To read my review of the E-410, visit Imaging-Resource.com, or follow this link: http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/E410/E410A.HTM

No comments: